Running Review: Nike We Run SG 2012

I have been signing up for a few running events so I have decided to do reviews on the events I signed up for :D


This is my first Nike We Run SG - 21 Oct 2012 - and certainly won't be my last. :D
If I have one word to describe it, it would be FANTASTIC!

Pre-Race:
Before the run, training runs were organised to prepare runners for the event

On the race pack collection day:
- There were activities for u to take part in
- You can also exchange your race shirt for the right size if you found out that your shirt is too small/big. This is good news, I am one of those who exchange my shirt for a bigger one.
(The race shirt is nice, so is the finisher tee)
- If you are within the first 300 people at the booth, you can customize your shirt

Race Day:
- Run is held in City Hall Area
- Water points - 100 Plus / Ice mountain available
- After the race you get a Finisher Tee, which I personally think is more useful that a finisher's medal
- You can take photos at the photo booths available
- Eat free ice-cream :D

After the race:
- Race results are available on the Nike Running Facebook page the next day
- A post race memento available on the Nike Running Facebook page

One not so good point
- The queues at the baggage collection areas are super long. It took me about an hour to collect my bag after the race. :(


Goodies in the race pack
- Nike water bottle
- Nike Tee
- Event information
- D tag

Overall, it's a fantastic event. The weather was cloudy, most people were young and enthusiastic (fees are cheaper for people < 25 years old), and there are many post race activities which you can take part in. I give it a 9/10 rating. No wonder Nike we run race is always so popular.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore

Factory Outlet Stores of popular brands in Singapore