Le Shrimp Ramen Review: Buona Vista Star Vista Branch

 I have always wanted to try this Shrimp Ramen, since I am a fan of Shrimp noodles soup, or Prawn noodles soup some locals like to call it. 

So I ordered the Prawn Dumpling Shrimp Ramen 鲜虾水饺赤汤面 $14.90, which I believe has the delicious soup broth of the shrimps and saving the hassle of needing to deal with the shells of the shrimps and bones of the pork ribs.


Doesn't look as nice as the picture in the menu right? Haha.

From the name Prawn Dumpling Shrimp Ramen, it seems to me they are either confused by the Prawns vs Shrimps, or they are just out to confuse the diners. 

Anw here is the difference between prawns and shrimps: 


Back to the ramen, so the ramen really has a so-so only taste. 
I have high expectations for the shrimp and prawn ramen, being a prawn noodle soup fan, I thought a restaurant should have better tasting ramen soup then those in the hawker centre. Oh boy I was wrong. 

So when I am back home, I am super thirsty, I drank one bottle of 100 plus and continue drinking lots of water. They sure add lots of MSG into their bowl of ramen soup.

Will I eat it again? - I guess I would rather place my money to buy the delicious prawn noodle soup from my favourite hawker centre stall. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore

Factory Outlet Stores of popular brands in Singapore