O.BBa Jjajang Review

 So I was craving for some korean food and I chanced upon O.bba Jajajang located in Tanjong Pagar. There was quite a number of people on a Thursday 1pm. I took a queue number and waited outside with the rest of the people. When it was my turn, I went in with my friends, and was told that we are limited to 1 hour eating time due to the large number of people in the queue. 


We weren't feeling hungry and because of the one hour eating time limit, we ordered a small portion of food. So here is what we ordered:

This is the signature jajangmyeon

Sundubu Jjigae - Spicy Soft Tofu Stew




The usual korean Makkoli


I am not a fan of Jajangmyeon  but this is the best Jajangmyeon I have eaten in Singapore. I was pleasantly suprised by how tasty it is. It has the right amount of sweetness and saltiness the noodle can have. No wonder there is a long queue of people waiting to get in. 

On the other hand, the spicy Toufu Stew Sundubu Jjigae was just ok, not super fantastic, just ok. I had better ones in other korean restaurants. 

All in all, I am happy with the restaurant, I would come back again to eat the delicious Jajangmyeon. 

Rating

Food: 5/5 for Jajangmyeon
Ambience: 4/5 noisy but ok, typical korean feel
Will I come back again: Yes  :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore

Factory Outlet Stores of popular brands in Singapore