Sum Dim Sum Review

Located in Jalan Besar and near competitor Swee Choon, this is an interesting Dim Sum restaurant in Jalan besar. 


The popular dish is the signature Pandan Crispy Pork Bun which is a must-try. I find it nice with pandan crust and sweet pork inside, just like other polo bun.

Here are other dishes:


Nice Char Siew bao but it just lacks the fragrance that I tasted in other restaurants like Paradise dynasty.


Crispy crust and delicious mini egg tarts. They are small and bite-size. 


This is the Tiffany Blue XL Har Gau. Not sure what makes it blue and it tastes like normal Har Gau to me. The blue isn't very blue, as you can see in the pic above.



This is Sichuan Spicy Wonton in Red Oil (红油抄手) which is spicy with vinegar added. This is not my favourite as I have tasted nicer ones in other restaurants like Si chuan Dou hua restaurant. 


Other nice mentions are the Yangzhou Fried Rice and the HK style porridge which are too delicious and my friends and I ate it all up before I had the chance to take a photo of them.

Will I come back again? Probably if I'm near by as the location is not particularly near any MRT.

When you are in Jalan Besar and don't want to try Swee Choon, you can drop by and enjoy your Dim Sum and here!


Sum Dim Sum

 161 Jln Besar, Singapore 208876

Phone: 9092 2662

You can make a reservation before heading down as it can get crowded during lunch and dinner time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore

Factory Outlet Stores of popular brands in Singapore