Food Food and Food

Yay. Singapore Fool festival starts tomorrow! 17 July.
What I am looking forward to is the Peranakan Parade that is happening tomorrow at the clarke Quay. I think that the Perankan culture is a very interesting culture. I wanna see them in real life, with their traditional costume.

Another event to look out for during the festival is the Longest Perankan Buffet Line. There, you can try up to 100 peranakan dishes.. which O believe tastes good and I have always wanted to try some of the dishes that were featured in "The Little Nonya" that was screened earlier in the year. It's really interesting.

Haha. I am quite excited. Are you? haha.

Anyway, the Great Singapore Sale is still on!
It lasts till 26th July! Only 10 more days! I better come out a list to see what I still need to buy.. before the Great Singapore sale is over!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore