Nantsuttei Ramen - Orchard Central

Nantsuttei.. after hearing reviews and recommendations from my friends.. and of course I have to check out this ramen place. 

I ordered the 'Ramen' which came with a slice of cha shu and a thick layer of black garlic oil ($12). 


Although it does taste better than many other ramen restaurants, I find that the thick layer of black garlic oil too thick. There's only one slice of cha shu and you have to top up another $4 for more.
When I was there on a Monday evening for dinner, there was no queue and in fact, there are many empty tables. There were queues at other restaurants... hmm.

Anyway, dont think I will be back.. cos there are nicer restaurants in Orchard Central, and there are nicer ramen restaurants out there. :P

Nantsuttei
# 07-12/13  Orchard Central
181 Orchard Rd, 238896

Rating 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore