Ponggol Nasi Lemak Review

 So I went to Kovan last week, and one of the must-trys over there is the Ponggol Nasi Lemak. Not sure why they spell Punggol as Ponggol. Anyway, I tried the Set Menu 2 - which consists of Fried Chicken, Luncheon Meat, cucumber, ikan bilis and fried egg - $4.80



So what's so special?

Well, rice has the pandan taste, fried egg is runny like those at the cai png stall, nothing special. Fried chicken is really like any other freshly fried chicken I ate at the hawker centre nasi lemak stall. The only special is the Luncheon Meat. It is awesomely special, and it is so nice I do not know how to describe it, and I have not tasted it anywhere else before.  The chili which is usually the star of the Nasi Lemak however is also not tasty and addictive like others I have tried. 

What's so special about it? I think it's the luncheon meat and nothing else. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore

Factory Outlet Stores of popular brands in Singapore