Adam Khoo: I am gifted, so are you

Hey! How r u today? My day is fine! Let me share with you about a book.
If you have been studying in Singapore's primary school or secondary school long enough, you surely will have heard of this guy called Adam Khoo. He has been giving motivational talks and courses islandwide to students to motivate them to be an achiever.

He published a book titled I Am Gifted, So Are You!, which tells u how to score well and how to study in examinations. He, himself was an underachiever and how he managed to score straight As. He shares methods and tips on how to score well and how to study.

There are many useful information which includes
-Setting Goals
-Drawing Mindmaps
-How to Answer Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) which I thought was really useful.

If you really want to score well in the examinations, I think that the book will be useful to you.

Comments

  1. hey, from where i can download this book(english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, you can go to
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-study-smarter/115318301929730?sk=wall
      and take a book

      Delete
  2. I cannot find anything but this book http://www.mediafire.com/?ui9rwflxgqcd7wz
    Is that what you mean ? But it isn't "I am gifted so are you" :(
    If you have eng version of this book, please share it to me :(
    My email is kenny_ftu92@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sir. if u have his book to download. kindly send me the link to my gmail... jayashan25@gmail.com

    thanks a million

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear monica if u got above book.. pls kindly send me too.. jayashan25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear all of you, if you got this book by english version Please kindly send me. My email: phuonghoaik35@gmail.com. thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore