Toast Box at Plaza Singapura

Hey!
If u happen to be at Plaza Singapura, drop by to have a coffee(Kopi) or tea at the Toast Box. The coffee and tea at ToastBox in Plaza Singapura costs only S$1, while it costs S$1.40 at all other outlets.
It's more value for money at Plaza Singapura! =)




If u haven't tried the coffee before and wanna know how good it taste? Here is my take:
I think it's nicer than most coffee shop's coffee but of course, it can't be compared to the goodness of Starbucks and Coffee Beans' Coffee.. But look, the price between the coffee in Starbucks and Toast Box varies a great deal too! haha.

If u ask me about Ya Kun's coffee and Toast Box, I think they are pretty much the same but many of my friends prefer Ya Kun's coffee. haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore