Singapore's Changi Airport

According to the World Airport Awards 2009, the Changi Airport fell to third place. First place goes to South Korea's Incheon International Airport.

Nevertheless, I still like Singapore's Changi Airport.


-It's big and Clean.
-Changi Airport has lots shops and most of them are what I am familiar with. From BreadTalk to Crystal Jade to NTUC fairprice.. it's so convenient.. I can buy things from there if I realised that I forgot to pack something into my luggage the last minute.
-There are lots of things you can do while waiting for your flight. Shopping.. using the free WiFi.. There are also some massaging or foot reflexology machines for you to massage your legs for free while you are waiting for your flight! haha.

I hope to go to the South Korea's Incheon International Airport one day. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore