Online photo printing and storage

Recently, my friend recommended me this site called snapfish.
She told me that it the cost of printing each photo, 19 cents per piece is really really reasonable and she recommended me to try it. 19 cents.. really reasonable. I think the price I get outside usually ranges from 20cents to 40 cents. 19 cents is really worth it, especially if u have lots of photos to be printed.. u know, economies of scale. haha.

So I went to snapfish singapore website to take a look.
  • I realised that the 19 cents does not include postage and packing.
  • Snapfish is by HP, a rather reliable and trusted brand.
  • Besides that, they offer free sharing and storage space..
    which I think is really convenient because u can just upload it onto one place.. choose which to share and which to print.
    You do not need to upload too many times. one for sharing. one for printing.

Hmm.. I will try the service if I have photos to print and see how good it is. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore