Riders cafe review

It's a place that is tucked in the heart of Bukit Timah, where you go to after a nice horse ride.


Nevertheless, I went there not because I rode on a horse, but because I heard great reviews of that place.

True to its name, it is a peaceful place, nice ambience and friendly staff.
I ordered Riders burger (with Angus beef).  I ordered it Medium rare.



Burger was juicy and delicious! It wasnt too oily or too raw, it was cooked just right. Fries were crispy and tasty. Food was amazing :-)
The waitress came by and checked if we were satisfied with our food. In short, it was excellent.




Rating: 5/5

Address:
Riders Cafe
51 Fairways Drive Singapore 286965


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand behind the yellow line?

Put Chai Ko In Singapore

Factory Outlet Stores of popular brands in Singapore